Any tyre with incorrect tyre pressure is an unnecessary expense for the business. Our heavy truck TPMS minimizes such losses in no time.
Normally a tyre has the correct tyre pressure once in its lifetime, and that’s the day the customer buys the tyre. Checking every tyre on a trailer with double-mounted wheels is a dirty job, and takes time, and most drivers rely on visual control to ensure the tyres are OK.
With our IoT-based THS system both driver and fleet owner can easily check all their tyres by using their own smartphone device or laptop. If the tyre has a slow leak or get overheated, you will get an alarm, and you can act to prevent further damage.
Avoid expensive breakdowns that potentially cost your company a lot of money with our new truck TPMS method.
Plan your visit to the preferred tyre workshop.
What you get from El-Watch heavy truck TPMS
- Always know that every tyre is in its best possible state.
- A notification before something is about to happen.
- Reduced fuel consumption.
- Knowing the temperature can help you discover other issues, like brake failure, worn out wheel bearings or misaligned axles.
- Historical data for every wheel.
- Extra safety for all your drivers